- Never use with dimmer.
- Not water proof.
- Born only on proper voltage and frequency.
- Never use in a closed fixture.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or reqair the lamp. Light tubes and Parts are not
- Avoid using the lamp where light is frequently turned on and off; this may shorten it’s service life.
- Always use the lamp at the proper voltage.
- Do not sue the lamp where ambient temperature exceeds 40 ํC .
- Avoid using the lamp in extreme temperatures that are unusually high or low.
- Do not spray insecticide at the lamp.
- If abnormal lighting ( such as light flickering on and off ) is noted, promptly shut off the power and replace the lamp with a mew one.
- Use of the lamp near audio units, including radio, may cause noise, ( If noise occurs, move the unit at least one meter away from the lamp).
- Use of the lamp near a television set with an infrared remote control unit may interfere with proper operation of the remote control.
- Do not use the lamp with a DC and Emergency power supply.
- Although tiny blackish spots may occur at the top of the lamp when it is on, this is not abnormal.
- Although a place near the electrode may look blackish when the lamp start on, this state will disappear after a time.
- Do not stick paper or cloth.
- Do not touch the bulb during operation or soon after switching off.