ดาวเทียม JMC CP-700
To reduce the risk of unsafe operated CP-700, please to review and understand all aspects of this User's Manual carefully prior to actual use. When in actual use, please compare with all available navigation sources, including the information from other navigation aids and actual sea conditions, such as: official chart, visual sightings, radar, tides, hydrology, weather and so on.
Symbol description in this manual:
- Menu title, such as [Main Menu] means the basis menu called by the system.
- The symbol on the Keyboard buttons, such as [Menu] means the menu button on the keyboard.
- Avoid fall down cases damage the product, firmly install your product are necessary.
- Do not use this product with any other power adapters or the navigator may not work properly; its performance will be affected or even the equipment will be damaged because of the different circuit designs. The voltage requirement for this unit is DC 11-36 V. Do not exceed this voltage rang.
- Do not disassemble the navigation systems by any means or no warrant will be extended.
- When in use cleaning, be sure to avoid any liquid or other objects falling into the navigation system or this might cause damage or short circuit.
- Do not place navigation system and its accessories in a dump environment or direct sunlight. Keep the machine in a dry environment.
- Power supply should be grounded to prevent static and lightning. If not in use, please turn off the system.
- If the navigator cannot position for a long time, check the following: Whether the antenna is instead properly; the connection; any form of interference around the antenna. Before the starting of the navigation system, make sure that the antenna cable joints are intact; there is no shirt-circuit or open circuit; and follow the correct procedure. During the start-up stage, do not arbitrarily remove the antenna in order to avoid damages to the equipment.
- When external temperature is too high, navigation systems may not function properly, stop using the equipment.
- Avoid direct sunlight to the LCD screen. You can adjust the angle of the screen anytime to get the best visual effects.
- When hardware failure occurs (such as power) lines burned, wrapper damages or foreign bodies falling into the equipment, (etc.), shut down the power immediately and contact with the dealer immediately.
- Virtually, all data sources contain some inaccurate or incomplete data, the data only for your reference and we cannot guarantee any accident minor injury or property damage. All legal responsibility and other obligation will not be take by JMC.
- JMC product is warranted to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. Within this period, JMC will at sole option, repair or replace any components this fail in normal use. Such repairs or replacement will be made at no charge to the customer for parts or labor, provided that the customer shell be responsible for any transportation cost, This warranty does not cover failures due to abuse, misuse, accident or unauthorized alteration or repair.
- Record the serial number (9 number located on the bottom of the unit) in case for needs service. Your product serial number is:
- To obtain warranty service, call your local JMC authorized dealer.
- 7-nich 800x480 (WVGA) resolutions; LED-backlight, wide viewing angle, unlimited backlight adjustment, comfortable night usage mode.
- Wide range voltage designed; input voltage between 11-36 volt DC.
- Easy upgrade via USB disk.
- Text-to-speech technology, voice prompt, and supports.
- Can store up to 200 plan routs, 10,000 waypoint, 500,000 point, and 10,000 markers.
- Detailed navigation information for major international ports, free chart and software upgraded regularly.
Before installing and getting started please to check to see that your package includes the following items. If any parts are missing, please contact your dealer immediately.
Appendix one: General Specification